WHAT IS CRUSH
“A burning desire to be with someone who you find very attractive and extremely special.
Crushes make you feel crazy emotions–like feeling super shy and uncontrollably giddy at the same time.
A brief but intense infatuation for someone.”
I do have many crush way back then. I think I enjoyed it more. The fact that it is exciting to have a crush to someone, it has never terrified me at all. Besides of admiring my opposite sex I always tend to do something to get near them and sometimes I made some effort to let them know about it. I may look aggressive, but this is me. The more I can’t get them, the more I become persistent.
I did a lot of crazy things before then. I can give you some tips, but I am not sure it will still work on this fast pace period.
1. Love letters. I usually wrote them; either it could be a poem or just a plain romantic note. Sometimes I signed with my initials and oftentimes just ‘from anonymous”. I wanted to bother them thinking from whom it was.
2. Activities. I followed my crush’ groups or activities. Obviously we could be partners in a project and that I can see him every time I wanted.
3. Stare. I always look intently to my crush. It will give him the message that “I like you, please look at me too.”
4. Friendly. I always appear to be friendly to him. If he is stubborn to recognize my attempt, I usually make friends with his friends and then “I got you! “
5 .Gossip. I will share my secret to people that I have a crush on him. Believe me, at least one person will gossip about it and he will know about it eventually. Spread the news!
6. When I learned my crush’s home address, I would pretend to ride my bicycle, drove coming back and forth until he will see me passing by, until I can say hi to him and see his smiles. whoa!
7. Be crazy. I gave my crush a handmade necklace with his name and my name combined. After a few days he asked me to out.
8. Be Tough. There was a time that I couldn’t control myself of liking this someone, I straightly informed him. He just smiled and said he likes the other girl. I got rejected, I was hurt, I cried, but I got my revenge soon after.
9. In this new generation system, you can ask his Facebook account, Twitter, Instagram. Just drop a hello and show your best ever beautiful picture profile. Most of the time it works and the next step, it’s up to you.
10. Be a friend. The best thing to get near your crush is to be his friend. Let me say this is a friendly crush. At least you’re working slowly by knowing the person, learning his likes & dislikes, recognizing the compatibility. Who knows it will develop into the consistency of affection.
I always believe that having a crush is the most thrilling feeling. I miss it a lot!
There’s nothing wrong about it, just enjoy it and ensure you know your limitations too.