Since I was young, I am quite dignified of exploring on something. I don’t think whatever it is as long as it won’t send me to jail. I am quite rebellious too but I know how to care, I am so stubborn to the point that I received a lot of nagging and spanking from my parents. But despite of that I know my limitations. I know when to stop. So when I was growing up, I have lots of vices even at this point of age I am still carrying most of it.
- Vanity – excessive pride.
- Stubbornness – unreasonably and obstructively determined to persevere.
- Recklessness -marked by a lack of thought about danger.
- Impatience – tending to be annoyed at being kept waiting.
- Aggression – threatening behavior or actions.
6.Cheating-to deceive or mislead somebody, especially for personal advantage.
- Erratic -not predictable, regular, or consistent.
8.Gluttony – the act or practice of eating and drinking to excess.
9.Heartlessness – having or showing no pity or kindness.
- Madness – rash or thoughtless behavior.
- Moodiness – having temperamental and changeable moods.
- Vengeful – having or showing a strong desire for revenge.
Don’t hate me guys, those are controllable issues in my life. I think you got one or more than two. The important thing is; we allowed ourselves to recognize our vices and we are ready to change or delete them for better.