I have decided to make a journal from now on every time I am feeling lonesome. I don’t know what’s matter with me for this past few weeks; it’s not that I am experiencing menopausal period which I firmly believe is still far from that possibility. I just feel like this.
- Am lazy especially at work. I don’t feel the enthusiasm to do what I am supposed especially if there is no one around to supervise my actions.
- I eat a lot. I didn’t think of how to lose my weight again, back to 45 kilos. I am like 47.5 now.
- I want to stay at my bed all the time rather than to chit-chat.
- I feel like the day is just passing by and hate to realize nothing has ever changed in my life.
- I hate listening to someone’s trouble and woe. It makes me sick.
- I want to be alone.
- Keep on dreaming about dead people. I can’t even pray for them.
- I feel guilty on something. How am I supposed to figure it out?
- I couldn’t cry.
- I keep on thinking ’bout my folks & son back home.
I know I am not depress. I am just lonely, maybe?