To have an ability to appear and disappear at my will is one of the superpowers I wanted to have, to be an invisible person. It sounds incredible, doesn’t it? Just think about invisibility for a second. No one can see you. You’re there but not there.
Well…when and where I will use this power?
- I will listen to someone’s conversation and get some significant information that I can use in the future.
- I am going to peek my son’s whereabouts.
- I will watch and verify who talks against me at my back.
- I will help or save someone in case of disaster.
- I would hold something above my head and it would look like it’s just floating there, and everyone sees it would scare the hell out of them.
Without a doubt, Invisibility would definitely blow people’s minds but it’s just a silly fantasy. In real world, you can see me.
#365 days of writing prompts# Now you see me. You have a secret superpower.