When was the last time I earnestly set a goal for myself? I can’t even remember! Too bad. Too crummy. But since this challenge, defy me, I would have to think about it, hard.
My goals are:
- To finish the short term course in my Accounting subject with 3 accounting system with perfect scores & knowledge, even my first objective was to have only the certificate for additional credentials.
- To have extra money this month around $2500.00, to enroll the course for CMA (Certified Management Accountant).
- To have a job description in my work, and not only to wait for random responsibility.
- To find a new place to stay, it should be neat, quite & cheap.
- To talk to my son heart to heart regarding his “issues” on his transition period of being a teenager.
- Not to post anything in my Facebook account.
- To watch a movie once a month.
- To save at least $55.00 from my monthly allowance.
- To finish reading the 2 books I have.
- To do pay forward.
Well, as what the saying goes.. setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. May I will review my goals everyday to achieve maybe not all of them, but will be most of them.